skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Rofo & Nisi House Reno
November 30, 2009
Kitchen floors, fixing holes in floor, scraping chimney, lugging rubbish and stripping paint!
Stripping paint off the banister!
Builders Bum!! Sorry Rofo, I had to!
Kitchen lano ripped up...now the daunting task of scraping the floor (see above!) ;-)
Fixing holes with new fir flooring.
1 comment:
Unknown
said...
If you ever start feeling sorry for yourself, L and I had to LIVE through the renos!
December 8, 2009 at 2:06 PM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
MacDonald-Skala Family
A day in the life of the MacDonald-Skala renovation project.
View my complete profile
Blog Archive
►
2010
(14)
►
June
(5)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(2)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(3)
▼
2009
(3)
▼
November
(3)
Kitchen floors, fixing holes in floor, scraping ch...
Sanded Floors
ACTUAL Renovations begin....
►
2008
(9)
►
October
(2)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(3)
►
May
(3)
1 comment:
If you ever start feeling sorry for yourself, L and I had to LIVE through the renos!
Post a Comment